Vehicles are often a necessary operational resource, especially in the healthcare sector and in social economy organizations. Yet they contribute little to the value added chain, but they tie up a great deal of efforts and expenditure. A range of fleet services tailored to the individual client's needs reduces operating costs along with the time spent on them and, it enhances quality as well.
Our motor vehicle ecosystem comprises a range of services spanning the entire lifecycle of a vehicle – from its procurement and operation all the way to its sale or disposal. In cooperation with our partners, we thus provide our clients with the opportunity to entrust key aspects of fleet management to professionals at the best possible conditions.
This ecosystem comprises, among other things
- Insurance coverage at the best terms and premiums
- Advice on the economic and sustainable structure of your fleet and on selecting powering systems
- Fleet cost analyses
- Driver trainings
- Procurement of operating materials/maintenance/repair of vehicles
- Representation of your interests against parties involved in an accident
- Fleet management
- Project planning and development of an electrically powered fleet including the charging infrastructure
- Further utilization of the vehicles
The system we orchestrate for you is tailored to suit your needs, allowing you to choose the services that best meet your specific requirements. You can certainly rely on our consulting expertise in this respect as well.