Nowadays, the construction industry is rapidly changing. Numerous participants from different disciplines, such as architects' offices, specialist planners, construction companies and craftsmen, are essential for the construction of a building project.
Whatever the services to be rendered by the parties involved in the construction project, their insurance contracts and interests are just as varied. In the event of a loss or damage, each party involved in the construction project notifies its respective insurance company of the loss or damage. After having examined the claim, the builder/owner receives a large number of expert opinions prepared by the individual insurance companies, which often lead to disagreement between the parties due to differing interests. This process is extremely time-consuming for builder/owners.
When this happens, you can rely on the solid foundation provided by Construction Project Premium. A single contract covers all parties involved in the construction process with only one insurer. In the event of a claim, it is no longer necessary to determine the specific party responsible, meaning that claims do not have to be made against any third-party insurers. With us, you can fully focus on your construction projects of tomorrow – without losing time to claims.
Insurance Advisory and Risk Consulting
- Assessment of requirements and risk identification
- Evaluation of construction documentation
- Review of construction contracts from an insurance perspective
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Development of an insurance concept
- Advice and support in public tenders
- Information meetings with planners and construction companies
- Comprehensive advice on premium allocation
- Tendering process and negotiations with insurers
- Decision papers and recommendations for the selection of insurers
- Continuous monitoring of the construction project, including risk inspections on a regular basis
- Communication with all parties involved in the construction
- Provision of service overviews, insurance confirmations, etc.
- Holding claims meetings and coordination of experts
- 24/7 Claims Hotline
- Central contact person
- Damage reporting and inspection
- Loss prevention
- Rapid coordination and initiation of first measures
Profits Insurance (ALOP)
construction insurance (Construction Project Premium)